No products in the cart.
The right yoga mat can make a world of difference to your yoga practice. It’s important to have a mat where you feel stable and have enough cushioning to keep your practice, and your joints, comfortable. We designed our yoga mats to be just that in addition to making sure our yoga mats are super easy to care for; we want your practice off your mat to be just as peaceful as your practice on your mat.
Want to know more? Here are some of the reasons we think our mat is so om-mazing:
- It’s got grip. Our PVC mats are made from materials that will stay put so you can fly. Don’t let the fear of slipping hold you back from challenging yourself in your practice ever again.
- It’s super absorbent. Our open-cell design means your sweat gets absorbed into the mat instead of hanging out on the surface of your mat where it becomes slippery. It’s also super easy to clean so your mat will never have that day-old yogi smell.
- It’s comfortable. Hip openers can be uncomfortable; yoga mats should not be. Our mats provide you with the perfect amount of conditioning so you feel stable in balancing poses and supported when you’re on the floor.
- It’s easy to care for. Simply spray your mat down with a natural mat cleaner post practice and give it a wipe. For a deeper clean, submerge you mat in a bathtub, rinse it off in the shower or toss it in the wash on cool. Once it’s had a proper wash, hang it out of direct sunlight to dry.
- It’s thoughtful. Spread the love and give a grip. Our yoga mats are designed to be long-lasting and durable which makes them a great gift for that special yogi in your life.